Table Of Contents
- Prerequisite to make bootable USB
- Windows OS ISO file
- How to make your USB bootable and ready to install any OS on your computer.
With the advancement in gadgets and technology, the uses of compact disks like; CD and DVD-ROM are gradually declining. People used to install Operating systems in their computers through such media. But now, this was replaced by the portable flash drive and external hard disk. To install OS through your Pendrive, first, you must have prerequisite tools on your computer.
Prerequisite to make bootable USB
USB drive It can be a Pendrive, memory card, or external hard disk.
Bootable ISO file. If you have not any, consider reading below.
Rufus-Software to make your USB bootable. If you have not, download from here: https://rufus.ie/en_US/
Windows OS ISO file
If you have not any OS iso file, Download one, which you want to install into your computer before getting into the next steps.
Download it from here: https://getintopc.com/softwares/operating-systems/windows-10-enterprise-2019-april-2021-free-download-1592046/
How to make your USB bootable and ready to install any OS on your computer.
1. Insert USB Pendrive or any to your computer. Open Rufus.
2. Select a USB drive you wish to make bootable from the drop-down menu. It automatically selects, if you insert only one USB.
3. Navigate your windows OS iso file by clicking on ‘Select’
4. Select ‘MBR’ in the partition scheme and leave other settings as default.
5. Then click on START to start your process. When the process is finished, the Green signal symbolizes and you are ready to install.
Note: During installations of OS, if you get errors comment us below and you will give you a quick solution.